SDR PHARMA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (SDRPCS)
The Objectives of the SDRPCS are
- Enable pharmacy graduate to establish small scale entrepreneurship to manufacture crude drugs, oral liquid formulations, cosmetics and topical formulations both herbal and conventional drugs.
- To conduct specialized courses on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- To establish a quality control laboratory for effective training in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- To conduct Continuing Medical Education (CME) programmes on the most recent developments and WHO specifications and policies on manufacture and formulations.
- To aid personality development and communication skill of the small entrepreneur.
- To equip him with enough knowledge of marketing strategies and policies.
- To encourage Industry-Institute related programmes leading to appropriate consultancies.
- To organize periodical workshops and seminars engaging resource persons from the industry, marketing and Bank officials.
- To encourage the small entrepreneur for export of his products, procedures related to licensing, manufacturing and exporting regulations.